See why people are hiring SSP Super Fun Photo Booth and can't wait to have us at their next party!
"Amazing job! With the best props"
5/5 Stars Lana F. June 26, 2017 Many thanks to SSP Super Fun Photo Booth for doing such a great job with their photo booth for my daughter's bday party!
5/5 Stars Emily G. April 8, 2017 Great, really nice and sweet
5/5 Stars Kelli G. February 2, 2017 Shuri is amazing my chicldren loved her!!! It was the best birthday event ever! Guests are still talking about it. Shuri is very professional, thorough and goes the extra mile to make a wonderful event. All the photos turned out great and were fun keepsakes for our guests. I will definitely book again.
5/5 Janine J. December 3, 2016 called Shuri to price compare with another photo booth I was thinking of using for my daughter's surprise 16th birthday price. Not only was she a better price but she could actually talk to me about her booth and what she could offer. I could tell she wanted my business and wanted me to be a happy customer.We talked couple times the week of the event to ensure all was set. She developed 2 different templates to use for the pictures which incorporated the theme and colors used at the party. She even bought additional props for the party. On the day of the party, she arrived early to ensure she was set up and ready to go when the party started. She was flexible about her location in my yard yet focused on ensuring it was a good spot for photos. Her prop table was AMAZING - so many options of different types of props. Our power went out during the party but she handled it like a champ and we got her set up with generator power. All the guests LOVED the booth, the props, and the photos. I would DEFINITELY use her again for another event.
5/5 Stars Brandi M. October 31, 2016 Shuri with Super Fun Photo Booth was terrific. She was prompt, professional and friendly! We had a Halloween party with 50 teenagers and the photo booth was a huge hit! Her services were just as advertised, and I was more than pleased with the selection of photo templates and Halloween props. This really made the night fun. I would use Shuri for all my parties!
5/5 Stars Shelly Y. December 13,
On time, extremely friendly, personable and professional. Terrific assortment of props, great quality photos. Absolutely thrilled with my experience. Would use again and will recommend to all my family and friends.
5/5 stars Pamela U. on November 13, 2015
5/5 stars Dianne M. November 3, 2015
"Professional, timely and a pleasure to work with."
5/5 stars Juliette M. on October 4, 2015
"We hired Shuri for our event and we're so glad we did, she was awesome! She offers a variety of props and she can customize your backdrop according to the theme of your event. We are so happy with her services and will be going to her for all our future events :)"
5/5 stars Theani D. on September 11, 2015
"Everything with the photobooth was great. The only thing is I wish I would've booked it longer! Great props great service great custom template and great photos!! :)"
5/5 stars Peter B. September 1, 2015
"From start to finish, working with Shuri was so easy and professional. Her props are the best. Her setup is awesome. And the result is beautiful memories of a fantastic wedding. Highly recommended!"
5/5 stars Melissa S. July 6, 2015
"We have used Shuri two years in a row for our 5th grade graduation party, she is so awesome with the kids and really does a great job with the photos. Thanks Shuri!!"
5/5 stars Katie J. July 6, 2015
"Shuri has an absolutely fabulous photobooth! We hired her for our wedding and could not have been happier with the fun and amazing booth set-up. Shuri was so helpful I preparing for the big day- answering any questions and even accommodating us with timing of her set-up. She also created custom designed printouts that matched our invite and color coordinated the back drop of the booth to match our color scheme. Our guests were thrilled with the photos and how many options they had to choose from for he props they could use. At the end of the night Shuri sent us home with a fun scrapbook of the photos and digital copies. I would highly recommend Shuri to anyone!
5/5 stars Nyla S. July 3, 2015
"Shuri's photo booth would be a great addition to any celebration! I've hired her for a 40th birthday party and an 8th grade dance and her booth was a huge hit both times! She has the largest and most well organized prop display I've ever seen! You'll feel like you're shopping at a nice boutique when making your selections. Shuri is fun and energetic to work with and goes out of her way to ensure her backdrop compliments your event. She was also very accommodating when I had special requests."
5/5 stars Melissa F. July 1, 2015
"Shuri was really fantastic to work with and we were very happy with her services for our wedding. She had a huge variety of props and she made a template to match our color scheme/wedding invitations for the photo printouts. She is very friendly and encouraged all our guests to start taking fun photos! She put together all the pictures onto a USB drive and also had all our guests sign a photo album with their pictures included. It really came together great and all our guests had a great time with it. I would definitely recommend Shuri and SSP Super fun Photo Booth to anyone looking for a photo booth for their event!"
5/5 stars June 30, 2015 Kim S.
"We contacted Shuri very last minute for our daughters wedding and we were lucky she was available. She came to our last meeting at the venue and worked out the logistics with the site manager. She took the reins and went with it which I really needed being a last minute add on. Shuri is FUN, professional and a true pleasure to work with. Everyone had a blast at the reception and we have the photo's to prove it!!!. So many fun props and choices. I 100% recommend Shuri and SSP Fun Photo Booth, I don't think you would regret it. Thanks Shuri!!!"
5/5 stars Ramona L. on June 23, 2015
"I would highly recommend SSP photobooth . Lots of people said wonderful comments. She is very professional !"
5/5 stars Sara M. on June 15, 2015
"Wonderful assortment of props. Shuri allowed plenty of time for all the guests to have plenty of poses and opportunities in the photo booth. I really appreciated that she and her assistant (her husband) arrived early and were ready to begin as planned. Her bubbly personality was a nice bonus!"
5/5 stars Kelly D. on June 8, 2015
"Shuri and her Husband were amazing! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the photo experience! They had tons of props and I liked that they were over-seeing and manually taking every photo. The quality of the photos were great!"
5/5 stars Cristina A. on May 4, 2015
"Shuri was AMAZING!!! The photo booth turned out to be the best part and everyone had so much fun!"
5/5 stars Cathy N. on April 26, 2015
"Great experience. Very helpful with guest photo experience. Good people!"
5/5 stars Michelle B. on April 7, 2015
"Shuri made sure the photo booth was perfect for our wedding! We had limited space and she made it happen! Guests are still talking about how fun the photo booth was and the selection of props was perfect! Very professional and prompt to answer emails! I will definitely highly recommend and use her services again!"
5/5 stars Denise W. on February 16, 2015
Amazing service and quality!!! Love Shuri and her family! Thank you so much! Everyone had a great time! I highly recommend her services, will def use her again!!!
5/5 stars Cindy G. on January 6, 2015
Shuri is amazing! They made the party so much fun and engaged the guests in such creative, unique ways. It was so much better than a "regular" photo booth!! I highly recommend them!!!
- This was the first year we had a photo booth, what an awesome experience! Shuri got everyone involved and the quality of the pictures was great. We will definitely use her again!
- Rosa B. on December 15, 2014
- 5/5 stars I love her she's the best I wouldn't call anyone else for a Photo Booth she's so awesome hi husband is awesome too there's such a cute couple
- Christina V. on October 24, 2014
- 5/5 stars Shuri Skovold is amazing! We hired her for our daughters Bat Mitzvah and everyone loved her photo booth! She had a huge selection of props and accessories, and even the grandparents participated in the fun! At the end we received a beautiful scrapbook of memories that we can enjoy forever. Her talent and enthusiasm really made our celebration a big hit. Thank you so much Shuri, for your fabulous and creative work!
- Elissa L. on September 22, 2014
- 5/5 stars I just had my fairytale wedding and Shuri made it even better! The best photo booth my guests and I have seen by far! It was the hit of the night ! More props than you can imagine. Everyone loved her and her husband . So professional , yet so much fun! They help you pick out fun stuff and give you time to take the photos and change props in between . There was a line the whole night ! The adults had just as much fun! If not more!! She even made the template to match my wedding invitation! And at the end of the night I was given an album with every picture that was taken that night and she had everyone sign it ! Such a great keepsake ! I highly recommend Shuri for your next event . She is amazing and she exceeded my expectations ! A night to remember !!
- Elanit N. on July 8, 2014
- 5/5 stars Shuri was fantastic and made our son's graduation/18th birthday party a huge success. She was friendly and gave my guest creative prop suggestions. With our party of over 120 people she was patient and helpful. She never made my guest feel rushed. The quality of picture was outstanding! My guest will have these funny memories forever! I am so glad to have had Shuri at my party and look forward to having her at future events! Thank you Shuri (and husband) Roxanne Miranda
- Roxanne M. on June 16, 2014
- 5/5 stars Highly recommend for any party event. Shuri was professional, talented, wonderful, friendly and so patient. She captured the fun and the pictures were amazing. She created great memories for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen!
- Lynn G. on April 30, 2014
- 5/5 stars Shuri is personable and professional. She was organized and ensured photos were taken on time before the guest arrive. We are excited and can't wait to see the results! Thank you for making our event a success. We would use her again.
- Sandra H. on April 27, 2014
- 5/5 stars From the time Shuri responded to my inquiry (within minutes) on Thumbtack to the time the party was completed was a total pleasure. She worked on all of the details with me and arrived totally prepared and ready to go. Shuri was the hit of my daughter's 10th birthday party! We will use her again for my other daughter's 13th birthday and I have referred her to several people already. I am so happy we found her!
- Ericka C. on April 26, 2014
- 5/5 stars I recently threw a giant 40th birthday bash for my wife and was looking for something fun and different. Well, I found it! Shuri offered up an open photo booth, which I'm glad she suggested, with props and a fun filmstrip template made specially for the party. To watch a bunch of adults get completely zany and creative was priceless. Shuri and her husband were completely professional, and very patient with each setup. Shuri even went above and beyond and captured the cake "cutting" moment. To say the least, I was incredibly happy to have all those photos. I would recommend paying a little more for the package that gets you all the pictures from the party on a USB drive. It's a great way to see what everyone else was doing during the party and to see how much fun they were having! Definitely would recommend Shuri to anyone who wants to make their party more special. We will definitely use Shuri and her husband again in the future.
Thank you so much Shuri!
Rachel and Tricia
- Rachel E. on April 8, 2014
- 5/5 stars Shuri and her staff are just lovely. They were fantastic and added greatly to the happiness of my son, the birthday boy, and all of the guests. Great fun for all. The pictures with their creative template came out beautifully. Highly recommend!
- Chris W. on April 7, 2014
- 5/5 stars She came to my sweet sixteen and it was a great success because of her. I think everyone had the best time in the photo booth she guided us through taking pictures so every one of the pictures would turn out great! She was on time and worked very hard throughout the night. I would recommend her to anyone for any event to make it extra fun
- Emily G. on April 1, 2014
- 5/5 stars Shuri was SUPER NICE! She came and setup quickly took great pics! Everyone loved it! The pictures are great quality and her props were great! Highly recommend her! Will DEFINITELY be hiring her for future events! Thanks again Shuri!
- Rose B. on March 15, 2014
- 5/5 stars Omg! Where do I start... I'm so glad I found Shuri! She was amazing from the beginning...from our phone calls to our emails until the day we met:) Shuri and her husband are great!!! I was very pleased:) They are both the sweetest people! They had the biggest selection on props:) which made it super FUN! All my guest were having a great time:) I would highly recommend Shuri to anybody looking into a photobooth:) I had an enclosed photobooth for my wedding in Aug. 2012....and let me tell you! Shuri topped that! Wish I could've found Shuri sooner!!! I will definitely be hiring Shuri again:) Can't wait for my next party! Thank you sooo much Shuri for making my 30th Birthday Party that much special:)) ♡Anell Roque
- Anell R. on March 11, 2014
- 5/5 stars Shuri made the party!!!!! What a fun night. She is very easy to work with. Photos are amazing. All my friends are still talking about the photo booth. Can't wait for another celebration to have her and her husband capture our next event. Would highly recommend her for any celebration. Thanks Shuri for making my birthday very special!!!!!!! Judi Thousand Oaks CA
- Judi M. on February 3, 2014
- 5/5 stars Arrived on time and stayed late!! Everyone loved her! She had fabulous props! So much to choose from! She designed a stencil for the photos that matched my daughters invitation. She took the time to make sure everyone posing looked their best before snapping the picture. I couldn't of asked for a more professional and fun expierence! My daughters best friend's Sweet 16 is next month and they want to use her!
- Dawn K. on February 3, 2014
- 5/5 stars Shuri is a professional with a huge heart who goes above and beyond what is required of her. She did an amazing job at our party and we cannot wait to hire her again.
- Alexandra R. on January 14, 2014
- 5/5 stars One of the best photographers we have ever worked with! Will definitely be working with her again for future fashion PR and Marketing events.
- Otto T. on December 14, 2013
- 5/5 stars We were referred to Shuri. Our high school senior son can get a rash having pictures taken......... Shuri brought out the best in our son, captured incredible poses, with lighting and backdrop that was perfect. And her follow through is outstanding. We highly recommend her for a variety of family portrait needs. Dr. Jim
- James C. on December 3, 2013
- 5/5 stars Shuri was fantastic to work with. She was nice, professional, and my whole family felt very comfortable during the session. Also, our pictures turned out amazing! I would definitely hire her again and recommend her to anyone. Thank you Shuri!
- Amanda W. on November 18, 2013
- 5/5 stars Shuri has taken photos of my family over the last 7 years. This includes family photos of children, grandchildren and even our dog. She has also done a photo booth at one our parties, graduation photos of our daughter and professional portfolio photos for my husband. Shuri is a delight to work with and extremely accommodating. Her photo sessions/photos are the best and reasonably priced. I highly recommend her.
- Mary C. on November 17, 2013
- 5/5 stars My husband and I used Shuri and her husband for our wedding and are so happy that we did. All our guests had a blast and now we have the pictures to prove it!
- Amanda B. on November 17, 2013
- 5/5 stars After speaking with several different companies, I decided to hire Shuri for my husband's 40th birthday party because she was very personable, willing to work with my neeeds, extremely creative, and seemed to want to make her clients happy. Shuri came and set up an amazing photo booth with a huge variety of props. All of our guests were impressed and had a great time. The photo booth was the best part of the party and we have a great scrap book of all the fun memories as well. I can't wait to have Shuri take our family portraits next!
- Mari B. on November 10, 2013
- 5/5 stars Shuri did an incredible job for my granddaughters Sweet 16 party. She even matched the frames of the photo booth size pictures with the invitation. She was so good with the amazing amount of 110 teenagers everyone loved there pictures and all the fun props she had. I would recommend her highly. GREAT JOB SHURI.
Thanks for making a special time even more special.
- Bobbi T. on October 7, 2013
- 4/5 stars Shuri took gorgeous pictures at my daughter's Bat Mitzva this summer. She was great with lots of kids and the images really captured the feeling of the day and the individual personalities.
- Carey F. on October 7, 2013
- 5/5 stars Shuri was great. Very accommodating with our schedule and patient while we were picking the pictures we wanted. She took so many good ones!!! We will definitely be using her in the future for things!
- Jillene S. on October 4, 2013
- 5/5 stars Shuri spent a lot of time at our August shoot with our large family making sure that we got all the groupings that we wanted and some amazing photos of some very wiggly toddlers! Everyone was thrilled with the results.
- Laurie M. on October 4, 2013
- 5/5 stars With Shuri as our photographer, we ended up with the best family photos we have ever gotten! She was very easy to work with, from being flexible with scheduling to placing the orders. She had great ideas for arranging us for an interesting, warm family photo. We will definitely use her again.
- Michele F. on October 4, 2013
- 5/5 stars My family and I loved the experience with Shuri. It was lovely , very relaxing and you could tell right away that Shuri knew what she was doing. She knows how to work with the light and people. As a result we have these beautiful family pictures and portraits in our living room. Everybody who see them love them! We know for sure that next time we need pictures, she is the one, she is truly talented!
- Brigitte B. on October 4, 2013
- 5/5 stars Shuri was great to work with and the family pictures turned out wonderfully. She spent a lot of time with us and was tireless in trying to get great shots. We didn't feel rushed at all and she really cares about her work. She really went above and beyond!
- Susan M. on October 4, 2013